Production on Keeping With The Kardashians has “shut down” according to new reports.
The famed E! reality show hasn’t filmed any scenes since October 3, since Kim Kardashian was robbed at gunpoint in Paris last month.
However, TMZ reports that production on the show has been shut down for at least the rest of 2016, but possibly longer.
The news comes after Kim’s husband Kanye West was hospitalised last week due to a reported “psychotic break”.
Tough times: Kim’s husband Kanye was admitted to hospital last week | INSTAGRAM
Sources told TMZ that ‘producers have enough footage for the series commitment, but the plan was to film through the holidays, and that won’t happen.’
Kim is now said to be “rethinking everything”, in light of her terrifying ordeal in Paris.
Kanye was admitted to Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center on November 21, after her reportedly began behaving erratically at his personal trainer’s home.
It was reported that Kanye was set to be released from hospital on Monday, however sources have since claimed that the rapper is ‘still not stable’ as he’s been having nightmares and suffering from extreme paranoia ever since Kim’s robbery.
Struggling: Kanye has been suffering from exhaustion and extreme paranoia | INSTAGRAM
“He’s been shaken up ever since the robbery in Paris. It did a number on him as much as Kim,” an insider told Us Weekly.
“The mere thought that anything could happen to her sent him in a tailspin. He wasn’t sleeping and he was having nightmares about it.
“The robbery triggered everything. Kim is his family and the only family he really has now. They took him in and embraced him. So seeing Kim traumatized did a major number on him,” the source added.