Latest Posts

RHOBH star Kyle Richards rushed to hospital after walking into a beehive

Kyle Richards has revealed she was rushed to hospital over the weekend after walking into a beehive.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star, who is allergic to bee venom, took to her Instagram Stories on Sunday to share photos of her in the hospital.

Explaining what happened, the 52-year-old wrote: “So this happened yesterday. I walked into a hive of bees and was stung multiple times. If you know me at all, you know I am allergic to bees and am terrified of them.”

The reality star then shared CCTV footage of her running around her garden after the incident screaming for help, before jumping into her pool fully clothed.

She wrote: “I can laugh at this video now but what you can’t see is that they were in my hair and were literally chasing me.”

“My family wasn’t home and for whatever reason the people that work for me couldn’t hear me screaming for help. My landline wouldn’t dial 911 and my epi pen was defective and wouldn’t open.”

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Queens of Bravo (@queensofbravo)

Kyle continued: “I share this story with you because I sometimes don’t bother to take my epi pen with me. I also don’t know why I couldn’t get mine to work.2

“It’s important to look on youtube and watch the videos of how to use it. There are different types of epi pens and they each work differently.”

“But also always call 911 even if you are able to use your epi pen as they have to use other medications to help breathing etc.”

Ad

Latest Posts

Don't Miss