Buckingham Palace have responded to shocking allegations against Prince Andrew, which surfaced this morning.
In newly released legal documents, the Duke of York was accused of touching a young woman’s breast at the home of disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein back in 2001.
The documents in question were unsealed by a US judge in a defamation case involving a British socialite, who is alleged to have supplied Jeffrey Epstein with underage girls.
In response to the allegations made against Andrew, a Buckingham Palace spokeswoman said: “This relates to proceedings in the United States, to which The Duke Of York is not a party. Any suggestion of impropriety with underage minors is categorically untrue.”
In a shocking turn of events today, multiple news outlets in the US have reported that Jeffrey Epstein has been found dead in his prison cell, after he allegedly commit suicide.
The 66-year-old was awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges, and was being held without bail.
He was arrested on July 6th, and had pleaded not guilty to the charges.
WATCH: ABC News Special Report: Disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide overnight in his Lower Manhattan jail cell where he had been held pending trial on federal sex trafficking charges, three law enforcement officials told @ABC News. https://t.co/62ck8x1HNG pic.twitter.com/Ugd5VZjHZj
— ABC News (@ABC) August 10, 2019