Aaron Carter has claimed his late sister Leslie Carter sexually abused him as a child.
Earlier this week, Aaron’s famous brother Nick filed a restraining order against him, and accused him on threatening to kill his pregnant wife.
Since then, Aaron has made some shocking claims about his family on social media.
Taking to Twitter, Aaron tweeted: “My sister Leslie suffered from bipolar and took lithium to treat it. She never liked the way it made her feel and when she was off of it she did things that she never meant to do I truly believe that. I was 10 years old….”
In another tweet, Aaron alleged: “My sister raped me from the age of 10 to 13 years old when she wasn’t on her medications.”
The former pop singer also claimed he was abused by backup dancers when he was 8 years old, before adding, “And my brother abused me my whole life.”
Leslie, one of Aaron and Nick’s four sisters, died at the age of 25 back in 2012 – after suffering a prescription drug overdose.
my sister raped me from the age of 10 to 13 years old when she wasn’t on her medications and I was absused not only sexually by her but by my first two back up dancers when I was 8 years old. And my brother absused me my whole life.
— Aaron Carter (@aaroncarter) September 19, 2019
In another tweet, he wrote: “Now it’s nicks turn to tell the tell the truth of what he did to one of the girls in my family. Since my truth is all out there and I hope all survivors of assault or rape find peace and justice.”
Aaron’s claims come after his older brother Nick obtained a restraining order against him, after he allegedly threatened to kill his pregnant wife, Lauren Kitt.
In a statement on Twitter, Nick said: “After careful consideration, my sister Angel and I regret that we were required to seek a restraining order against our brother Aaron today.”
“In light of Aaron’s increasingly alarming behavior and his recent confession that he harbors thoughts and intentions of killing my pregnant wife and unborn child, we were left with no choice but to take every measure possible to protect ourselves and our family.”
— Nick Carter (@nickcarter) September 17, 2019
“We love our brother and truly hope he gets the proper treatment he needs before any harm comes to himself or anyone else,” he added.
Responding to Nick’s statement, Aaron tweeted: “Take care. @nickcarter we’re done for life.”
In another tweet, the former pop singer claimed he hasn’t seen Nick in years, and accused him of “torturing” him as a child, sharing a clip from their House of Carters reality show, which originally aired back in 2006.
LEAVE ME ALONE. FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. IM BEGGING YOU. PLEASE. 🤝 I haven’t even seen you guys and nick you bullied me my whole life. And tortured me as a child. And everyone knows it. ITS BEEN PUBLIC. and now you’re scared of the truth. pic.twitter.com/kd7nIF49PI
— Aaron Carter (@aaroncarter) September 18, 2019
He added: “All I ask is for my family to leave me alone. This is blood. Not love. I will never be around you and I don’t want to be around you. I am the one who said I’m done then you send me this!? Ok. Stop trying to get me 5150’d before I file a harassment suit myself nick I have the $.” [sic]
According to legal documents obtained by TMZ, the restraining order requires Aaron to stay at least 100 feet away from Nick and “other family members, specifically their residence in Las Vegas.”
The news came just days after Aaron appeared on The Doctors in the US to discuss his struggles with mental health.
On the show, the 31-year-old claimed he had been diagnosed with multiple personality disorder, schizophrenia, acute anxiety, and manic depression.