Mean Girls has been a huge source of life lessons for teenage girls since its release in 2004.
With October 3rd marking the official Mean Girls Day, memes from the popular chick flick are being shared worldwide.
So in honour of it being October 3rd – we’ve taken a trip down memory lane, to look at some of the sage advice we’ve learned from Mean Girls.
1. Always find time to spend with friends
2. Never be afraid to speak your mind
3. Honesty is the best policy
4. On Wednesdays we wear Pink
5. Sharp comebacks are the BEST
6. Stay safe.
7. There’s always going to be haters
8. Never be afraid to ask questions (unless they’re offensive)
9. Sometimes it’s better to keep things to yourself
10. Always believe in yourself
11. Use your connections
12. Women should ALWAYS support each other
13. If you truly believe in something – you can make it work
14. If in doubt – ALWAYS get cheese fries