New details on what really happened the night Demi Lovato overdosed have been released.
According to TMZ the singer OD’d after she partied all night with party goers in her LA home.
Police confirmed to TMZ, “when EMTs and police arrived to help her, the partygoers were nowhere in sight.”
The site has also reported that members of Demi’s team were present when first responders arrived, however, they provided no information about the drug or drugs that caused her to OD.
It remains unclear if partygoers left the scene before or after the former Disney star was in trouble.
The night before her OD Demi partied at the Saddle Ranch restaurant and bar, where she celebrated the birthday of one of her backup dancers.
TMZ added that it is still unclear if the group who partied with her in her home came from the restaurant or not.
The star was reported to be happy and lucid the previous night before things took a turn for the worst.
The 25-year-old, who was sober for six years until recently, is currently receiving treatment at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
E! News was informed by an eyewitness that her mother and 16-year-old sister are by her bedside while she recovers.