Latest Posts

Perrie Edwards and fiancé Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain left ‘terrified’ after burglary

Perrie Edwards and her fiancé Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain have been left “terrified” after a burglary at their home.

Burglars broke into their £3.5 million mansion while the couple, who have a one-year-old, were downstairs.

They reportedly cleared out expensive items including jewellery and designer bags.

Alex and Perrie, who live on an exclusive star-studded road in Cheshire, alerted the police to the intrusion.

Detectives are now reportedly searching through CCTV footage to find clues.

A friend of the couple told The Sun: “It’s just the most violating thing — to think that someone has been all over their belongings before they even realised what was happening is so upsetting.”

“The brazenness of doing it while they were in the house is terrifying, and obviously they’re heartbroken that a lot of valuable items which meant a great deal to them — not just financially — have been taken.”

“This is their dream home and they love their life there as a family,” their friend continued. “Suddenly it feels tarnished, but they’re determined to get on with their lives and obviously they’ll take every necessary step to ensure they are totally secure in the future.”

Cheshire Police confirmed that they were alerted to the burglary at 10.45pm on Tuesday, saying: “The offenders have broken into the home stealing jewellery and handbags while the occupants were inside.”

Alex and Perrie reportedly bought their property in cash exactly one year before their son Axel was born in August 2021.

A neighbour said of the burglary: “This latest break-in is a real worry.”

“This is a very quiet street and lots of residents have very good security, so it is quite frightening these thugs still feel comfortable enough to break in — especially when people are in. It must have been terrifying.”

In May, the outlet reported that Alex’s Liverpool team-mate and neighbour Andy Robertson had increased security measures around his £3.5 million mansion after a “significant security breach”.

A 37-year-old man was arrested in connection with the incident.


Latest Posts

Don't Miss