Home Royals Meghan Markle underwent SAS training after being sent ‘absolutely terrifying threats’

Meghan Markle underwent SAS training after being sent ‘absolutely terrifying threats’

The former actress received special training after her romance with Prince Harry became public

SHARE
Credit: WENN.com

Meghan Markle underwent SAS training after being sent “absolutely terrifying” threats, according to royal biography Finding Freedom.

The book, written by royal watchers Omid Scobie and Carolyn Durand, was released today after months of anticipation.

According to a new excerpt from the book, Meghan was rushed into a two day training session shortly after her relationship with Prince Harry became public.

The former actress took part in a mock kidnapping, and was taught how to establish a relationship with her abductors at the SAS HQ in Hereford.

WENN.com

A source told the book’s authors that Meghan found the experience “extremely intense and scary”.

An aide also told them: “There have been some absolutely terrifying and stomach churning threats made to Meghan since she started dating Harry. Unfortunately, they continued for some time.”

The book also reveals how Meghan “barely slept” after security teams intercepted an envelope that was feared to contain the deadly toxin Anthrax.

The authors wrote: “While on the outside it seemed to be much like any other piece of mail received by the busy mail room based at Clarence House, this one was filled with racist musings and unidentified white powder.”

Credit: Danny Martindale/WENN

“The material feared to be anthrax, turned out to be harmless. At least physically. The night of the incident, though, Meghan barely slept, later admitting to a friend that she worried the incident was her ‘new normal’.

“A good friend of Meghan’s called her Grace Under Fire, because despite whatever pressure she was under, she didn’t fall apart.”

The book’s authors also reveal how Meghan and Harry were given a “wake up call” after Russian hackers stole hundreds of their personal photos in September 2018.

The authors wrote: “On September 12 2018, a computer programmer based in Russia managed to hack an online cloud storage account that contained over two hundred unseen photos of Harry And Meghan that had been taken by the photographer Alexi Lubomirski.”

“Among the stole images were pictures of the couple sharing personal moments during their engagement photo series as well as others from their wedding day reception (including some of the Queen).”

“The large set also included outtakes with eyes half closed and other unflattering moments meant for the trash can,” they continued.

“The hacker leaked a handful of photos to Tumblr (photo sharing site) Many fans assumed they were fake, photo shopped images but behind the scenes there was concern at Kensington Palace when they received a tip about the security breach.”

“Harry and Meghan were alarmed to hear that it was so easy to get such personal files of theirs.”

Instagram @SussexRoyal

On the latest episode of Goss Chats, Goss.ie Founder & CEO Ali Ryan sits down with beauty guru Mark Rogers.

From his upcoming wedding to surrogacy plans, Mark opens up about a hectic few months ahead.

#GossChats is sponsored by top Irish aesthetic clinic Haus of JeJuve.

 

View this post on Instagram

 

On the latest episode of Goss Chats, @itsalirose sits down with @m.rbeauty who opens up about his upcoming wedding and his surrogacy plans. Plus the beauty guru gives us the best tips for dolling yourself up from home. #GossChats is sponsored by top Irish aesthetic clinic @haus_of_jejuve

A post shared by Goss.ie (@goss.ie) on