Ad

Latest Posts

Katie Price assault suspect re-bailed

The man arrested over the alleged assault of Katie Price has been re-bailed.

The 32-year-old male was arrested last month on suspicion of assault, theft and coercive and controlling behaviour, after an alleged attack that occurred in Katie’s Essex home.

The suspect was previously bailed until September 20, but Essex Police confirmed to The Mirror that the date has been rescheduled until later this week.

Police were called to Katie’s property at 1:30am on August 23 after the alleged assault, and she was then taken to hospital with facial injuries.

Speaking to The Sun about the incident, the TV personality said: “I’ve got a big bruise, my face is all puffy, and I went to hospital. I’m still all dazed. I’m devastated.”

“I’ve told police that I was assaulted, and am in shock that this happened. I ran away after being punched — I ran to Harvey’s house nearby and have now done damage to my feet, which I previously injured.”

“The fight was unprovoked — I was just sitting there watching telly when the assault happened. I can’t say any more,” the mum-of-five added.

Taking to his Instagram Stories after the attack, Katie’s fiancé Carl Woods insisted he has “never hurt” her.

In a statement, the former Love Island star wrote: “I have remained quiet until now due to the investigation being carried out by the police however I have found it so difficult to keep quiet on social media due to speculation and shocking abuse that I have received.”

“Anybody who thinks I hit Katie you’re completely delusional and have no idea of the reality of the situation,” the 32-year-old said.

“I have never and never would do anything to hurt Katie,” he added. “The truth will be told.”

When contacted for a comment, Katie’s rep told Goss.ie: “As this is still under police investigation we’re unable to comment.”

Katie and Carl confirmed their romance in June last year, and got engaged back in April following a whirlwind romance.

According to The Sun, the couple have reportedly split, after Katie was allegedly heard telling guests at The National Television Awards earlier this month that she was “single” and had “dumped” Carl.

A guest told the publication: “She was telling people, ‘I’m single, I’ve dumped him’ and was clearly focused on moving on. They had been constantly rowing, and she said she’d had enough.”

Katie and her beau Carl Woods | Instagram

“She said she was back living at her house in West Sussex even though it wasn’t fully done up yet. But she was adamant she wouldn’t go back to his place. As far as she’s concerned, it’s over.”

“Katie said she couldn’t handle it any more and wanted out,” the insider added.

Goss.ie contacted Katie and Carl’s reps for comment on the split reports.

Ad

Latest Posts

Don't Miss