Rosanna Davison has launched a new wellness workshop.
The former Miss World and best-selling author has announced her new event: The Ultimate Wellness Workshop.
Rosanna is bringing the event to The Radisson Blue Hotel in Dublin, on April 8th.
“Hosted by me and Emma Forsyth of Pilates Plus Dublin, our aim is to create a fun, informative and interactive day, where guests not only learn lots about health, wellbeing, body confidence, motivation and fitness, but they take part in classes too,” Rosanna said.
On the day, guests will be treated to:
* A free signed copy of Eat Yourself Fit, by Rosanna Davison.
* A talk on health, nutrition and fitness by Rosanna Davison, Nutritional Therapist.
* An exclusive Lagree Method Class, taught by Emma Forsyth of Pilates Plus Dublin.
* A fitness and wellness talk by Emma Forsyth.
* A Yin Yoga Class taught by Clare Larkin of 360 Yoga.
* A Q&A with Emma and Rosanna.
* A luxury goodie bag to take home.
* A welcome smoothie on arrival and a healthy lunch (please let organisers know in advance of any dietary requirements).
* A charity raffle in aid of our charity partner, Jigsaw, The National Centre for Youth Mental Health.
* A percentage of the booking fee goes towards Jigsaw.
* Prize for best social media on the day using #WellnessWorkshop.
Some of the amazing raffle prizes to be won on the day include up to €1000 worth of Gold Fever Hair applied by Ceira Lambert, a two-night stay in the Kenmare Bay Hotel, an award-winning LanaiBlo Hairdryer, a pair of weekend tickets to Wellfest, TanOrganic goodies, a Pilates Plus Dublin voucher worth €250 and Beacon Face and Dermatology vouchers worth €400 plus loads more!
Just a tip, Rosie suggests coming in your active-wear and bring a yoga mat!
Tickets are just €65 (plus booking fee), get your tickets right HERE.