Ad

Latest Posts

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle ‘set to bring camera crew to UK’

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will reportedly bring a camera crew with them to the UK next month.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex signed a major deal with Netflix in 2020, after they founded their own production company.

The deal will allow them to make documentaries, docu-series, feature films, scripted shows and children’s programming for the popular streaming service.

Credit: WENN.com

According to GB News royal reporter Cameron Walker, it is likely that the couple will bring a filming crew with them to the UK to get more footage for upcoming projects.

GB News host Rosie Wright said this morning: “One of the questions that has come in from a GB News viewer and listener, this morning, is saying ‘isn’t this all about their documentary? Will they be filming whilst they are here?'”

Cameron replied: “I would be very surprised if the Netflix crew was not trailing them. The Netflix deal [was] reportedly worth around 80 million pounds to have, kind of, exclusive rights, up close and personal, to everything the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have been doing over the last year.”

“Harry’s argument is that that is to pay for his own police protection [whilst in the UK].[Also] there’s talk of, perhaps, they will visit the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge or, indeed, Her Majesty The Queen, because they’ll all be staying in Windsor at the time that week.”

Photo credit: PA images / Getty images – Chris Jackson

Meghan and Harry, who currently live in California with their two children, will attend a string of charity events during their visit to the UK next month.

The trip will include a visit to Manchester on September 5, where the couple will attend the One Young World summit – an event which brings together young leaders from more than 190 countries.

Harry is a counsellor for the organisation – alongside Justin Trudeau, Sir Richard Branson, and Jamie Oliver.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will then travel to Germany to attend the Invictus Games Dusseldorf 2023 One Year to Go event, before returning to the UK for the WellChild Awards on September 8.

Credit: John Rainford/WENN.com

Back in September, Page Six reported that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex were filming a “fly-on-the-wall documentary” about their lives, after they brought their own videographer on a trip to New York.

The report raised a lot of eyebrows, as the couple have regularly expressed their desire for more privacy since they stepped down as senior working members of the Royal family.

While many fans were excited about the prospect of a reality show starring the Meghan and Harry, the couple’s rep denied the report at the time.

In a statement to the Los Angeles Times, their spokesperson said: “The Duke and Duchess are not taking part in any reality shows.”

Credit: John Rainford/WENN.com
Ad

Latest Posts

Don't Miss

109.3k Followers
Follow