A Netflix reality show on Meghan Markle and Prince Harry is reportedly in the works.
According to Page Six, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex brought their own videographer with them to film their recent trip to New York for a “fly-on-the-wall documentary” about their lives.
The videographer reportedly filmed the couple’s visit to the 9/11 memorial on Thursday morning, as well as Harry’s visit to the iconic Harlem soul food eatery Melba Friday.
The outlet have confirmed that Meghan and Harry also brought their own photographer Matt Sayles on the trip with them.
Sources told the publication that the royals are also collecting footage for the archives of the Archewell foundation.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex signed a major deal with Netflix last year, after founding their own production company.
The deal will allow them to make documentaries, docu-series, feature films, scripted shows and children’s programming for the popular streaming service.
After confirming their deal with the streaming giant, Harry and Meghan released a statement saying that they hope create informative content.
“Our focus will be on creating content that informs but also gives hope,” they said at the time. “As new parents, making inspirational family programming is also important to us.”
Harry and Meghan also said Netflix’s “unprecedented reach” will help them share “impactful content that unlocks action.”
The couple currently live in Montecito with their son Archie and their newborn daughter Lilibet.