Mariah Carey and East 17 are just some of the artists who make an unreal amount of cash around Christmas time.
Every year, festive favourites like All I Want For Christmas and Stay Another Day grace the airwaves and are played on services like Spotify.
Now, it has been revealed how much money these musicians make in royalties from these songs.
Merry Christmas: Slade make the most in royalties for their Christmas hit | BBC
Topping the top 10 Christmas earners is Merry Christmas Everybody by Slade which makes a massive half a million pounds in royalties from their festive hit.
Second is an Irish favourite, Fairytale of New York by The Pogues features the singing talents of Kirsty MacColl and makes a huge £400,000 in royalties.
In third place, it’s no surprise that Mariah Carey’s belter All I Want For Christmas Is You makes an amazing £376,000 in royalties at Christmas.
Other classics like Wham!’s Last Christmas and Stay Another Day by Tony Mortimer and performed by East 17 also make a large amount of money during the festive season.
Top 10 Biggest Christmas earners
1. ‘Merry Christmas Everybody’ by Slade: £500,000
2. ‘Fairytale of New York’ by The Pogues: £400,000
3. ‘All I Want For Christmas Is You’ by Mariah Carey: £376,000
4. ‘White Christmas’ by Bing Crosby: £328,000
5. ‘Last Christmas’ by Wham!: £300,000
6. ‘Wonderful Christmastime’ by Paul McCartney: £260,000
7. ‘Mistletoe and Wine’ by Cliff Richard: £100,000
8. ‘Stop The Cavalry’ by Jona Lewie: £120,000
9. ‘2000 Miles’ by The Pretenders: £102,000
10. ‘Stay Another Day’ by Tony Mortimer, East 17: £97,000