According to a survey undertaken by Carter Beauty Cosmetics, 56% of Irish women wouldn’t leave the house without their brows done.
Thankfully, the brand has launched their new four-piece brow kit Window Dressing, which has everything you need to achieve the perfect brows.
The kits, which retail at €9.95, include four great brow products – an innovative fibre gel, a precision pencil, and two highly-pigmented powders.
And considering a whopping 71% of Irish women surveyed by Carter Beauty believe they hadn’t found the perfect brow product, this new release is sure to tick all the boxes.
Carter Beauty Founder and CEO Marissa Carter says: “Great brows transform your face. Window Dressing has everything you need to create the perfect brow.”
“The fibre gel is a personal favourite for filling out my brows (which were betrayed by the ‘90s). At €9.95 for four quality products it’s really great value.”
MARISSA CARTER’S TOP TIPS FOR PERFECT BROWS:
- Lie a make-up brush flat against the outside of your nostril – this should be the beginning of the brow.
- Rotate brush so that it is line with the centre of your iris – this should be the arch of your brow.
- Next, rotate to the corner of your eye. This is where the brow should end.
- Using a piece of thread or dental floss mark a straight line to each of the above points by pressing and imprinting into skin – this will be your guide.
- Starting with Window Dressing Brow Kit’s powder to fill in volume to the brow.
- Next, using the Window Dressing Brow Kit’s pencil to define the brow.
- Clean up the brow using Out of Sight Concealer Palette, €7.95.
- Finish with Window Dressing Brow Kit’s fibre gel to set.