I’m fresh back from LA this week (well fresh would be the wrong word as I’m dying from jet lag), but I’m back to my normal life none the less, and already missing my party outfits.
I’ve attended Oscar parties before, but this time I was at a different event every single night, and each new party called for a new outfit.
I put together a list of parties I attended and what I wore, take a look:
1. Costume Designers Guild Awards – Dress from Starla
2. Irish Film Board Party – Dress from Starla
3. Oscar Wilde Party – dress from Macdoll Boutique
4. Santa Monica Party (then Skybar at The Mondrian) – Dress From H&M
5. Oscars Viewing Party – Skirt and Top From H&M
6. Oscars After Party (Kevin Harte’s Bash At The W Hotel) – Dress from Macdoll Boutique
And I pretty much wore my favourite black boots from TK Maxx all week because they worked with every outfit and were seriously comfy.
Lauryn Rose Jewellery
And last but not least, I sported some serious bling during Oscars week.
All of the jewellery I wore came from my favourite jeweller Lauryn Rose.
You can check out their stunning pieces right here: www.laurynrose.com