Home UK Showbiz WATCH: Philip Schofield was ELECTROCUTED on This Morning

WATCH: Philip Schofield was ELECTROCUTED on This Morning

He was testing electric dog collars which are set to be banned.

SHARE
Credit: Supplied by WENN

Phillip Schofield was electrocuted live on This Morning during a segment discussing dog dollars.

The TV presenter was talking about controversial electric collars which are set to be banned in the UK.

He decided to see what the dogs feel when the collars are put into action and he has been widely praised online for highlighting how cruel the collars are. The collars can send between 100 and 6,000 volts of electricity into a dogs neck.

Watch his reaction here.