The reason for Megan Barton-Hanson’s rush to hospital has been revealed.
The reality star reportedly had a bad reaction to brown hair dye and started to feel ill the night after dying her hair.
“The night after having her hair dyed Megan started to feel unwell – she had an itchy throat and her eyes started to swell up,” a source told The Sun.
“But the following morning she felt like she couldn’t breathe and her face had swollen beyond recognition. Megan was terrified.”
The reality star went to the doctor, who first tried to treat her allergy, but later told her that she needed to go to hospital.
Following her stay in hospital, Megan returned to Instagram to let fans know that she was feeling better.
The 25-year-old also revealed that she was terrified when the doctor said she needed to go to A&E and wrote: “Finally starting to feel a little more human again, I’ve never been so scared! When the doctor looks at you in shock and says we need to call an ambulance right now.”