Home UK Showbiz Katya and Neil Jones announce they will NOT join Strictly Live Tour...

Katya and Neil Jones announce they will NOT join Strictly Live Tour – one week after Seann Walsh was ‘banned’ from tour

The couple are the latest celebs to miss the tour

SHARE
Instagram

Katya and Neil Jones have announced that they will not join this year’s Strictly Come Dancing Live Tour – just one week after Seann Walsh was ‘banned’ from the tour.

Last week it was revealed that the comedian will not take part in the dancing tour, as it was reported that he is the first ever celeb not to be asked back to the roadshow.

The couple have now revealed that they are also set to miss out on the tour, as Neil took to Instagram and said: “Hi guys, so we won’t be joining @strictlycomedancinglive”.

 

View this post on Instagram

 

Hi guys so we won’t be joining the @strictlycomedancinglive but we will be joining the new Strictly Pro tour in May and plus on top of that we have a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!! coming tomorrow, I can’t wait for you all to find out. . . #strictly #strictlyprotour #tbt #announcement #thursday #redhead #dancers

A post shared by Neil Jones (@mr_njonesofficial) on

“(B)ut we will be joining the new Strictly pro tour in May and on top of that we have a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! coming tomorrow, I can’t wait for you all to find out,” he continued.

The news comes shortly after a BBC source told The Sun that Seann was axed from the tour because it was meant to be a “family-friendly” setting.

“It’s all about good, clean fun and we don’t think that a man who snogs married women in the street fits that image,” the source said.