An important part of any skincare regimen is to keep the skin moisturised and hydrated, as it keeps your complexion more plump and resilient.
As we’re edging closer to the colder months, we’re already prepping our skin in order to avoid that dreaded dry skin and dehydration.
Dehydration can leave skin compromised and prone to effects of environmental damage, which ultimately causes the skin to age.
When skin is adequately hydrated it will allow the protective barrier to remain intact, so skin experts recommend you look out for ingredients such as hyaluronic acid that hold water in the skin, locking in moisture to keep the skin hydrated for longer.
While you can also keep your skin hydrated from the inside out by drinking plenty of water, you also need to be using the right products to keep your skin looking supple.
While it’s always recommended that you book in for regular facials, the products you use at home are the most important factor when it comes to keeping your skin in check.
So with that said, the team at South William Clinic & Spa have put together some of their top picks for all year round hydration, check out the video below:
1. IMAGE Skincare Vital C Hydrating Water Burst (€47.60) – purchase HERE.
2. IMAGE Skincare Vital C Hydrating Anti-Ageing Serum (€71) – purchase HERE.
3. Yon-Ka Paris Hydra No. 1 Masque (€48.50) – purchase HERE.
4. Yon-Ka Lotion PG (Normal/Oily Skin) (€32) – purchase HERE.
Yon-Ka Lotion PS (Dry/Sensitive Skin) (€32) – purchase HERE.
5. Alumier AluminEye (€62.50) – Available in-store
6. Environ Youth Essentia Vita-Peptide Eye Gel (€65) – purchase HERE.
7. SkinCeuticals Phyto Corrective Serum (€61) – purchase HERE.
8. SkinCeuticals Phyto Corrective Masque (€60) – purchase HERE.
9. SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Serum (€70) – purchase HERE.
10. Advanced Nutrition Programme Skin Omegas Supplements (€72) – purchase HERE.