After months of waiting, fans will finally get to see Westlife play Croke Park this Friday and Saturday as part of their Twenty Tour.
Nicky, Shane, Kian and Mark will belt out their greatest hits at the stadium, as well as some new tracks too.
The bandmates haven’t performed at Croker since their 2012 Farewell tour.
Before the lads take to the stage in front of thousands of their loyal Irish fans, here’s everything you need to know before heading to the stadium on Friday and Saturday.
Wild Youth – 6pm
James Arthur – 7.05pm
Westlife – 8.30pm
Wild Youth – 5.45pm
James Arthur – 6.50pm
Westlife – 8.15pm
*Times are subject to change. No overnight/early queuing allowed prior to gates opening.
- Do not bring backpacks or large handbags. Bags larger than A4 size WILL NOT be permitted. There will be no cloakroom or storage facilities on site.
- Searching is a condition of entry to protect your safety and that of others.
- iPads, Cameras, Glass or cans, umbrellas, alcohol, garden furniture, selfie sticks, flares, umbrellas will not be permitted.
Croke Park is bordered by Clonliffe Road, Ballybough Road and North Circular Road.
- Hogan stand via Jones road and Russell Street – Blue Route
- Cusack Stand via St James Avenue and Foster Terrace – Red Route
- Pitch Standing via St James Avenue and Foster Terrace – Red Route
- Davin stand via St Margaret’s Terrace – Yellow Route
- Gold Circle A via St Joseph’s Avenue – Green Route
- Gold Circle B – via St James avenue and Foster Terrace – Red Route
Concert organisers encourage all fans to walk, bike, or use public transportation to the show.
If you must drive, please carpool but please be advised that traffic and parking delays are inevitable. Allow at least an extra 2 hours travel time to & from the venue.
Dublin Bus – Services serving Croke Park (1, 13, 16, 33, 40/B/D, 41/A/B/C, 44) operating as normal, with complete NiteLink services operating both nights also.
Luas – Extra services on both red and green lines both nights.
Irish Rail – Extra trains will be provided Friday 5th and Saturday 6th July.
•23:50hrs Dublin Connolly to Sligo
•00:40hrs Dublin Heuston to Cork*
•02:13hrs Limerick Junction to Limerick*
•00:30hrs Dublin Heuston to Galway*
•Extra DART services will operate before and after the Westlife concerts.
Bus Éireann – All services operating as normal.
Credit Card Collections/Guest List
Available from official ticket outlet at Gills Corner – the corner of Russell Street & North Circular Road.
The Ticketmaster Box Office will be open from 1pm on show day.
- Under 14’s are NOT ALLOWED on the pitch either accompanied or unaccompanied.
- All Under 16’s attending the concert MUST be accompanied at all times by a parent or guardian.
- The Promoter deems that large outdoor concerts are not a suitable environment for children under 5 years old.
The performance on Saturday 6th July is being broadcasted live across cinemas in the UK and Ireland.
The broadcast commences at 8pm. Organisers have asked patrons to be in their seats by 8pm.
Their official set-list hasn’t been confirmed just yet, but rumours are rife that it will be as follows:
Hello My Love
Swear It Again
What About Now
When You’re Looking Like That
Uptown Girl (Billy Joel Cover)
Mandy (Scott English Cover)
If I Let You Go
Home (Michael Bublé Cover)
Another One Bites the Dust / Radio Gaga / I Want to Break Free / Somebody to Love / Don’t Stop Me Now / We Will Rock You / We Are the Champions (Queen Cover)
I Have A Dream (ABBA Cover)
Queen of My Heart
What Makes a Man
You Raise Me Up
Flying Without Wings
World of Our Own